SPLASH PAD IS NOW CLOSED UNTIL SPRING 2021
The O’Fallon Family Sports Park Splash Pad is a two-acre play area comprised of non-traditional play ground structures and a 6,000 square foot splash pad.
The Splash Pad is located within the 200-acre O’Fallon Family Sports Park at 300 Obernuefemann Road, and is open from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, Monday through Sunday.
The venue can also be rented out for birthday and private parties, seven days a week.
Fall Splash Pad Hours
M/W/F: 4:oopm – 7:00pm
SPLASH PAD RULES
- The Splash Pad is unsupervised.
- All children must have adult supervision at all times.
- Children under the age of 10 should be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe and family manner.
- Food and glass containers are not permitted on Splash Pad.
- Climbing on Splash Pad features is strictly prohibited.
- No pets allowed on Splash Pad or in Park.
- “Still working on potty training?” Please remember swim diapers.
- Roughhousing or violent play is prohibited.
- Be mindful of inclement weather. Remember, “Lightning Kills!” Splash pad may be closed at any time due to weather conditions, excessive wind, etc.
- Splash Pad should be vacated at first sound of thunder.
- Street shoes are prohibited in the Splash Pad. Sandals, Flip Flops or appropriate deck wear is recommended.
- No wading or throwing rocks in the stream area.
- Splash Pad may be closed at any time due to maintenance or other operational concerns.
- Groups of 10 or more must have a permit obtained through the Parks and Recreation Office, 618-624-0139.
- No Smoking