Rules & Safety
We ask your help in keeping our park a safe and clean environment for all by following a few simple rules:
Park General Rules
- Please use proper trash and recycle receptacles and make sure dugouts are cleaned up after your games.
- Absolutely no dogs or any animals allowed in the Park. Animals and dogs are allowed in the exterior of the Park ONLY (walking trails, etc.)
- No outside food, beverages, or coolers may be brought in.
- No glass allowed.
- No skateboards, scooters, roller skates, roller blades, or bicycles allowed in the quads.
- No hitting, throwing, or taking side toss of any kind against any of the fences.
- No metal spikes on the artificial turf mounds. Only plastic/rubber cleats allowed.
- No climbing on any fences, trees, buildings, pavilions, batting cages, or on top of dugouts.
- Please do not remove base plugs/anchors from playing field base paths or move portable turf mounds. If field issues arise, please alert park staff.
- Park at your own risk. Parks and Recreation Department is not liable for any damage that may occur to your vehicle while parked on the property.
- No parking in the circle drive drop-off zone or any street not assigned as a designated parking area.
- No smoking within 15 feet of any of our concession stands/restrooms or while on the playing fields.
- Parents, please monitor your children.
- Baseball/Softball is not allowed on Turf Soccer Fields
Severe Weather Policy
- The Family Sports Park management team will communicate directly with Event Directors in the event of severe weather that requires evacuation.
- We will adhere to the State of Illinois ‘Restore Illinois’ guideline for all sporting events.
- We will require that everyone (players, coaches, officials, staff, and spectators) wear a face mask when not able to maintain a social distance of 6ft unless there is a medical exemption.
- Our concessions staff will wear gloves and a face mask when serving customers.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at our concession stand when the stand is open.
- Participants, coaches, umpires, staff, and spectators should wash hands or use hand sanitizer before participating.
- Participants should bring own drinking water, sanitize their hands regularly, and use their own equipment
- Water fountains will be closed
- No team coolers are allowed.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from others outside your family group.
- Bleachers are closed to spectators. They will be used as part of an extended dugout for players only.
If you have any Questions or complaints, please contact our Sports Parks Supervisor at 618-206-4391 or send an email to Tlafferty@Ofallon.org.