Rules & Safety
We ask your help in keeping our park a safe and clean environment for all by following a few simple rules:
Park General Rules
- Please use proper trash and recycle receptacles and make sure dugouts are cleaned up after your games.
- Absolutely no dogs or any animals allowed in the Park. Animals and dogs are allowed in the exterior of the Park ONLY (walking trails, etc.)
- No outside food, beverages, or coolers may be brought in.
- No glass allowed.
- No skateboards, scooters, roller skates, roller blades, or bicycles allowed in the quads.
- No hitting, throwing, or taking side toss of any kind against any of the fences.
- No metal spikes on the artificial turf mounds. Only plastic/rubber cleats allowed.
- No climbing on any fences, trees, buildings, pavilions, batting cages, or on top of dugouts.
- Please do not remove base plugs/anchors from playing field base paths or move portable turf mounds. If field issues arise, please alert park staff.
- Park at your own risk. Parks and Recreation Department is not liable for any damage that may occur to your vehicle while parked on the property.
- No parking in the circle drive drop-off zone or any street not assigned as a designated parking area.
- No smoking within 15 feet of any of our concession stands/restrooms or while on the playing fields.
- Parents, please monitor your children.
- Baseball/Softball is not allowed on Turf Soccer Fields
Severe Weather Policy
- The Family Sports Park management team will communicate directly with Event Directors in the event of severe weather that requires evacuation.